Explore the wonders of Red Rock Country and take in the awesome sites of the Grand Canyon when you combine our Sedona Complete Tour plus our Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour or Grand Canyon Complete Tour.
Save $20/person off of our regular pricing when you book these tours together. Valid for Direct Bookings Only.
See the beauty that made Sedona 1 of The 10 Most Beautiful Places in America. Start your experience with our Sedona Complete Tour to make your first day with us the best it can be.
You'll cover Sedona from one end to the other on the most complete introductory tour available in the Sedona area. Learn all about the history, geology, folklore and legends as well as view all 4 major vortex sites in Sedona.
Next, experience the grandeur of the Grand Canyon from Sedona or Flagstaff on our Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour. Stop at the historic Trading Post on the Navajo Reservation with time to shop and visit The Gallery, which houses some incredible pieces of Native American Arts and Crafts. End your day with a visit to the National Geographic Visitor Center devoted to the Grand Canyon. For an additional charge, you may also add options on this tour, such as having lunch at the 5-Star El Tovar Hotel, viewing the world famous IMAX Feature on the Grand Canyon, taking a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, or taking a journey on the Historic Grand Canyon Railway.
- OR -
Visit not only the Grand Canyon, but the well-preserved Sinagua Indian Ruins of Wupatki as well as the dormant volcano and prestine lava fields of Sunset Crater National Monument on our Grand Canyon Complete Tour. Have lunch during your visit to the historic Navajo Trading Post and The Gallery.
Put the two together, and you'll know why more people continue to travel with Great Ventures from Sedona to the Grand Canyon than anyone else.
- Complimentary Pick-up at all Sedona and select Flagstaff hotels and resorts
- Narrated luxury transportation
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Uptown Sedona
- Mystical Vortex Sites
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Boynton Canyon
- Airport Mesa
- And Much More...
Either Grand Canyon:
- Oak Creek Canyon (from Sedona)
- Navajo Reservation and trading post
- National Park Entrance Fees
- South and East Rims of the Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon Village
Grand Canyon Deluxe:
- Lunch in the Grand Canyon National Park
- World Famous National Geographic Visitor Center
Grand Canyon Complete:
- Sunset Crater National Monument Volcano and Lava Fields
- Wupatki National Monument and Sinagua Indian Ruins
- Lunch on Navajo Reservation
Sedona/Grand Canyon Complete Combination Tour:
- Sedona: Daily
- Grand Canyon: Daily
All prices are subject to 10.35% Arizona sales tax and do not include gratuities.
- No charge with over 36 hours notice of first tour.
- 50% charge with less than 36 hours notice of first tour.
- Full charge with less than 24 hours notice or no-shows of first tour.