Grand Canyon Tour - and - Colorado River Smooth Water Scenic Float Tour
Experience the Grand Canyon from Sedona or Flagstaff on our Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour or Grand Canyon Complete Tour, then take an incredible scenic float ride on the Colorado River from Sedona or Flagstaff on our Colorado River Float Tour. Our two most popular destinations.
Save up to $24/person off of our regular pricing when you book these tours together. Valid for Direct Bookings Only.
Experience the grandeur of the Grand Canyon and theNational Geographic Information Center from Sedona or Flagstaff on our Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour. Stop at the historic Trading Post on the Navajo Reservation with time to shop and visit The Gallery, which houses some incredible pieces of Native American Arts and Crafts.
- OR -
Visit not only the Grand Canyon, but the well-preserved Sinagua Indian Ruins of Wupatki as well as the dormant volcano and prestine lava fields of Sunset Crater National Monument on our Grand Canyon Complete Tour. Have lunch during your visit to the historic Navajo Trading Post and The Gallery.
On another day, travel across the Navajo Reservation on your way to Page, Arizona in preparation for your Smooth Water Scenic Float Trip on the Colorado River through Glen Canyon. Float 15 miles on the Colorado River, have lunch on the banks of the Colorado and view the 700-year old Anasazi Petroglyph panel. This is the most popular tour from Sedona to the Colorado River.
Put the two together, and you'll know why more people continue to travel with Great Ventures from Sedona to the Grand Canyon and Colorado River than with anyone else.
- Complimentary Pick-up at all Sedona and select Flagstaff hotels and resorts
- Narrated luxury transportation
- Oak Creek Canyon (from Sedona)
- Navajo Reservation and Cameron Trading Post
Both Grand Canyon Tours Include:
- National Park Entrance Fees
- South and East Rims of the Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon Village
Grand Canyon Deluxe:
- Lunch in the Grand Canyon National Park
- World Famous National Geographic Information Center
Grand Canyon Complete:
- Sunset Crater National Monument Volcano and Lava Fields
- Wupatki National Monument and Sinagua Indian Ruins
- Lunch on Navajo Reservation
Colorado River Float:
- National Park River Fees
- All river rafting fees
- Lunch on the banks of the Colorado River.
Grand Canyon Tour / Colorado River Float Tour Combination:
Season: March 15 - October 31
- Grand Canyon: Daily
- River Float: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
All prices are subject to 9.725% Sedona and Arizona sales tax and do not include gratuities.
- No charge with over 72 hours notice of first tour.
- 50% charge with less than 72 hours notice of first tour.
- Full charge with less than 24 hours notice or no-shows of first tour.